Pages

Put a Bow on it...for Christmas!

Hey everyone, DT Jammie here with another awesome way to use the "Put a Bow On It" stamp set.  I love this set because it is super versatile and I can use it for nearly any holiday, and birthdays, and even sympathy.  Today, I've decided to use it for CHRISTMAS!!!!! Yup... check it out:


Pretty sure I used almost every G and YG marker that Copic has to offer, and if they had more, I'd likely have used those too!  But it was so fun to create this gradient of green bows!!! 

This is the stamp set I used named "Put a Bow On It" and here's the link to purchase it from:

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places


I hope this card inspires you and I really hope to see some of your projects using this awesome stamp!  Happy Holidays from my family to yours!
Toodles!!!!
-Jammie 

No comments:

Post a Comment