Pages

You Make My Heart Dance

 Hello there crafty friends!  It's Cassie here back with another card to share with you using some of the latest The Rabbit Hole Designs products!  

I colored up the adorable Heart Dance stamp set using Copic Markers, and I fussy cut them out to be the star of the show.  I wanted this to look almost like a Christmas wedding card, so I chose the colors green and red.  The background was made with the Square Illusion Stencil and some Nuvo Glacier Paste.


I popped up my image and my sentiment using some foam tape to give some added dimension, and mounted everything onto a white card base. If you look closely her dress has some glitter on it to simulate a wedding dress.  I love how versatile this set can be depending on the occasion you are making it for.


Here are the products I used today:


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment