Pages

Green Witch

Hello! Alison here. I'm hoping that by now you've checked out the August Release for The Rabbit Hole Designs. This release is all about witches, and if you know me at all, you know that makes me very happy! My card today uses the Cocktail Witch stamp set, and she's just fab!

I colored her with Copic markers, using some really pretty shades of green, and then I layered her on to a glittery circle I had made previously.
I found a cool chevron paper in my stash, and inked the edges with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I also added my sentiment from the same stamp set and some pretty sequins from the Nebula Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground.
I mounted everything on to a gray card base, which I really like to use for Halloween cards.
I like that you can choose to make really cool background scenes for this witch, but you can also opt to do what I did and just work with scraps. She's a fun little witch, isn't she? For more details on this card, please visit my blog HERE. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!



For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment