Pages

Harvest Witch

Hello Everyone! Justin here and today I am sharing a project using the new Bicycle Witch set, which is part of The Rabbit Hole Designs August Release!

I wanted to give this project a very autumn feel, so I used a lot of yellow and oranges in this project, along with a few color pops!

First, as always, I colored up my Bicycle Witch and a few bats using Copic Markers. I fussy cut them out and set them aside to work on my other pieces

I took an A2-sized piece of black cardstock, placed the Drop It Stencil over it, and applied a layer of Black Glitter Glitz Gel. I set this layer aside to dry.

Taking a 4" stitched circle die, I cut a piece of harvest floral patterned paper. I set this piece aside.

Using a 3" stitched circle die, I die cut a circle from white cardstock, applied the Diamond Flower Stencil over it, and blended up a Yellow to Orange to Black ombré using the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I adhered this circle to the center of my harvest floral circle, and adhered my bats directly to this piece.

I heat embossed the sentiment "Salem Bicycle Society" in white powder onto black cardstock, trimmed it to a strip and added a few white gel pen dots to give it a bolted look.

I now was able to begin piecing my card together. I adhered my circle unit directly to my Drop It background. I then used foam tape to adhere my Bicycle Witch directly on top of the circle. I also adhered my sentiment strip using foam tape as well. To finish this card off, I adhered a few sequins from a Rabbit Hole Designs sequin pack and then mounted this panel to an A2-sized card base.

And that's how I made my card!

This project uses the following Rabbit Hole Designs products:





For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:


For more details about products used in this post, you may also follow along at my personal blog, Just a Note by Justin, as well!

I cannot wait to see what you craft up using these adorable new witches from the Halloween Release! Be sure to share them in The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page (and don't forget about the Anything Goes Challenge Album as well!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute look. I LOVE the way you colored everything.

    ReplyDelete