Hello friends, happy Tuesday! Katie here today to share a delightful ocean scene using the new Mermaid Hair stamp set that we've just released. This may be my favorite set from the release. It is just so darn sweet!!! So let's get to it shall we....
SQUEE!!!! it is so darn cute, because she is so darn cute!
Here is how I made it:
- I started with my white cardstock and used distress inks (Mustard, Pistachio, Peacock, Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar), blending brushes, and an Echo Park stencil.
- Next, I stamped the images on a seperate piece of copic friendly paper and colored them, added gel pen highlights and fussy cut them out.
- I stamped the sentiment on the page, pulled from my stash.
- I stamped the mermaid and jelly on the base, then added the colored version on top with dimensionals.
- Lastly, I added glossy accents to the bubbles.
Here is another view:
There are so many amazing people on this Earth and I love to represent them all by adding diversity to my cards. 💗 With her dark skin, the pastel color pallet is perfect.
I hope you enjoyed this card today and I thank you for visiting. To see a full list of supplies, visit me on my blog.
I am entering this into the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.