Pages

So Jelly it's your Birthday with Katie

Hello!  Katie here and I am thrilled that this is my first post as part of The Rabbit Hole Designs!

I have a bright and colorful card today featuring the Sofishticated stamp set.


To make this card, I started with a piece of 4 X 5.25 watercolor paper.  I stamped the jellyfish imaged multiple times on the sheet using Versamark and then used white embossing powder and heat set them.  Next, I added a variety of Lindy's Magicals over the paper and then spritzed the paper with water.  I frequently dried the wet sheet with my heat gun and added more until I achieved the colors and look I wanted.  


Next, I added the black bubbles and sentiment to the card front.   the sentiment.  I mounted the card onto a sheet of white cardstock just 1/8 of an inch larger on the two sides.  This I mounted onto a black A2 sized card, to draw pull out the black of the bubbles and sentiment. 



Supplies Used: 

Sofishticated 



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

Thanks for visiting me for my inaugural post, I hope you enjoyed it!  Feel free to visit my blog as well.  ~Katie

10 comments: