Pages

Caffeinated Flamingo by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty and caffeinated friends! Today I have the new Caffeinated Flamingo stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I am crazy with these caffeinated images because they are beautiful and cute at the same time and perfect to inspire the imagination.



To create this card I used whisper white card stock and distress ink to create the colorful background. This time I just sponging the different colors with a sponge dauber to have a soft texture. I used Catherine Pooler Inks on these colors: SkylightIt’s a GirlSeafoam and Limoncello.

From a whisper white layer I die cut the Outline Floral Frame Die  and pasted it directly over the inked card base. Then, using the negative part created with the die, I stamped the Caffeinated Flamingo with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Alcohol Markers. I fussy the cut the Caffeinated Flamingo with my scissors and pasted it with double sided foam tape over the inked background.




To finalize the card I stamped the #flockstar sentiment, included on the same stamp set and cut it with one of the stitched strips sentiments die. I pasted the sentiment directly over the card base and added some little white snowflakes included on the Falling Snow Sprinkles.
The Rabbit Hole Designs has a very complete collection of Caffeinated Stamp sets. I can’t tell you which is my favorite because of course I wanted all!!! You can see all the stamps here but first grab your coffee cup because it is an addiction!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

I hope I have inspired you to create colorful backgrounds very quick.

If you are looking for further details about my project including links to instruction and products not listed please feel free to drop on by my Stampartpapel Blog.


See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background! I LOVE this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and frame for this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, this is so fun! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete