Pages

Hop To It- with Katie

Hello peeps!   It's Katie, back today to share one more bunny card.  I really can't get enough of her, she is too sweet!


She just melts my heart!  I love that she is out there playing with her butterfly friends, enjoying nature. 



Here is how I did it: 

  • Used a stencil and distress inks to create the cloud and grass background.  Die cut to the smaller square shape.  
  • Stamped and colored the bunny from the Easter Bounty set with my Copics.  Die cut and set aside. 
  • Die cut the fence and grass dies and placed in the scene. Placed the bunny on top.  
  • Die cut rainbow of butterflies and added them to the scene with some pearl embellishments.

Pretty easy peasy right!?




That is all I have for you today.  I hope you have enjoyed this fun and fairly simple spring card.  


You are welcome to stop by my blog to see the full list of supplies I used. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



Have a most fabulous day! 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, she is such a sweetheart. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this! Especially how you took the bunny out of Easter and made her perfectly spring! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete