Pages

By The Shore Circle Card

Hello everyone!!! I am one giddy girl!! My name is Niccole from Nic & Viv Designs. I am so happy to be a guest designer this month for The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I fell in love with their stamps from the very first release.  They are so fun and unique.

For today's card I used the By The Shore stamp set.  It is one of the newly released sets for June. I knew as soon as I looked at the stamp set I wanted to do a circle card with Kraft card stock. I decided what better to pair it with than white heat embossing.



How to create this card:
  • Cut white piece with scalloped circle
  • Cut kraft stitched circle
  • Cut kraft card base out of same circle
  • Glue white circle to card base
  • On kraft top circle use VersaMark to stamp image on front 
  • Heat emboss stamp image with white embossing powder
  • Add die cut clouds
  • Glue to white scalloped piece
  • Repeat steps 5 & 6 for the inside sentiment


TRHD Products Used:



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Don't you love how simple this card is?  There is something so calming with just the two colors.  I had a lot of fun playing with the By The Shore stamp set.  Please stop back later this month and see what else I have been up to.  Thank you for welcoming me so warmly as a guest designer this month! You all rock!

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!   -Nic-



2 comments:

  1. Niccole, this card is awesome! Such a fun shape and I love the white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card design and I love the monochrome look!

    ReplyDelete