Pages

Coffee is the new Black



Hello and welcome TRHD fans!  Shanna here today to share another adorable  card featuring the caffeinated critters from The Rabbit Hole Designs
The critter line is my favorite (no big secret there!!!) and I had so much fun combining a few trouble makers for this card!

I started by coloringstamping the Caffeinated Rabbit, Caffeinated Unicorn, and Caffeinated Dino in Versa Clair Nocturne ink on a 5x7 panel of bristol cardstock
Next I watercolored them all using my Zig Real Brush pens...I especially had fun individualizing their mugs!  That volcano still makes me giggle!!


Next I drew a light pencil line to guide my floor coloring, and watercolored it as well.
For the background I wanted a "line up" look, so I got handy with my ruler and drew lines every 1/4 inch.  Every fourth line I made slightly larger, and added height measurements.  Bring up the question...

"How tall are the critters!?!"

Lastly I added my sentiment.  I had a couple I liked, but decided to go with "Caffeine, because prison orange is not flattering" from the Perfectly Blended sentiment set.  It seemed all to appropriate for the scene!  I heat embossed it on black cardstock with white embossing powder.

That wraps up todays card, hope you all enjoyed it!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by! You can see more of my creations on my blog Caffeinated Craftiness, or be sure and follow my crafty adventures over on Instagram!
 See you all soon!
~Shanna

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

2 comments: