Pages

Celebrate With Cake: A Shaker Card

We are very excited here at The Rabbit Hole Designs as we prepare
 to celebrate the company's FIRST birthday!  
I am sharing a birthday featuring "Celebrate With Cake"

I colored the images with Copics and cut them out.
I thought it would be fun to create a shaker card for the background.
I embossed the "Celebrate" with silver embossing powder on 
vellum and cut it out.

This cake set is so versatile. You can make it any color for any occasion.
Princesses, super heroes, and young and old alike will love it!  





 I used Nuvo glaze and a glitter pen on the cake:




Thanks for celebrating with me today.
Come back this weekend for all the fun celebration.
for events and giveaways.  
Kelly

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.









 

1 comment: