Pages

Under The Stars


Hi Everyone! Amy here and I’m excited to share with you a card that I made using the Aim for the Stars Stencil from the June 2020 Release! 





For this card I wanted to do something really special with the brand new Aim for the Stars 6x6 Stencil. So I made the stars GLOW IN THE DARK! I started by ink  blending deep blue colors to look like a night sky. Then, I used clear embossing ink through the new stencil. You can do this with the pad directly or with a blending tool. I then heat embossed some glow in the dark embossing powder to really bring this scene to life. I stamped and cut out the hilarious Caffeinated Dragon and used some pattern paper and a paper piecing technique to give him  some extra flair. I then selected one of the sentiments from the Caffeinated Unicorn stamp set and completed the scene. I just love how the different TRHD products work so well with each other, and you can mix and match so many of the items. 





You can find these items and much more here


                                     
 




Thanks for checking out my project and have a great day!
Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment