Pages

Wishing you a Merry Christmoose!

Hello crafty friends!!! I love this new The Rabbit Hole designs Christmoose-Moosemas set illustrated by Tatsiana!!! How sweet are these adorable birds that are adorning this festive moose's antlers???!!??? I had so much fun creating with this set this month.


I started out by stamping the snowflake stamp from the Christmoose-Moosemas set all over my white panel with embossing ink. I heat embossed white embossing powder over the ink. Then, I ink blended Twisted Citron Oxide ink and Tumbled Glass Oxide ink through my Splish Splash stencil over the embossed snowflakes. I used a tissue to wipe any excess ink off the snowflakes. Next, I stamped, colored  and cut out the Moose image and glued it to the white stenciled background. 

To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment on a white strip, layered it on a green strip of cardstock and adhered it with foam tape. Then, layered my card front on a green card base. 

Thank you for stopping by! I hope I inspired you to create something today!!
Kimberly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment