Pages

Popping in to say You're Roar-Some!

So,,,I might be a little obsessed with The Rabbit Hole Designs new No Lion stamp set (illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats.  Maybe it is because I am a Leo myself, or that my high school mascot was also the Lions.  Whatever it maybe, I do love coloring this guy. 

The Lion is colored with Olo alcohol markers taking inspiration from a summer color palette.

Today's card also includes a couple of uses with the Amanda Hot Foil Coverplate.  I hot pink foiled the leaves onto a variegated watercolor printed cardstock.  I colored the leaves with light green alcohol marker and shaded them before cutting eight of them out.  I lightly spritzed a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" kraft cardstock and letter pressed the hot foil plate into it.  I colored these leaves in a slightly darker green also shading them.  I chose a horizontal line of leaves to fussy cut across the top of the paper and glued on some of the pink foiled leaves to create a card front.. 

I used a pull tab die, from my stash, to pop up the "You're Roar-Some!" sentiment from behind the card front.  It is secured onto a black A2 card base with double sided adhesive foam tape.  The pull tap is extended to its full length and the "Your Roar-some!" sentiment and leaves are glued to the top tab.  When you  push the tab back into place, the sentiment retracts behind the card front.  The lion image and die cut grass are glued into place completing the card
.
The Rabbit Hole Designs Products

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out this fun pop up card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs new stamps. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 

 
Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired
Jenn Gross
 
Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn
Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/
 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment