Pages

Otter-ly Content

 Hello my crafty friends and welcome to today's blog featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs Otter-ly Adore stamp set (an Agota Pop Illustration). I paired it with the Happy Scripty Word and Shadow Layer dies 

I am sharing this sweet card with an otter mom and her pup!  Don't they look so adorable and content just floating on the calm water?
I stamped the otter image with Pink Sand Fresh ink and colored them with OLO Markers using the Os, ORs and RGs colors before cutting the image out.

The sky background is ink blended using Harbor, Powder, Pink Lemonade, and Nectar colored inks.  I added some liquid gold splashed onto the background.  The water is colored and blended using B and BG Olo Markers. I created a darker area and cut a slit to add the otter image so they look to be floating gently on the water.

The Happy Scripty Word with Shadow Layer die is cut from light blue and white cardstocks. The "You make my heart" sentiment is stampe on white cardstock and cut to a strip.  Both sentiments are added to the sky on the card front with double-side adhesive foam squares. 

The Rabbit Hole Design Products
   


Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out this Otter-ly Content card featuring the Otter-ly Adore stamp set by The Rabbit Hole Designs . I hope you are inspired to create something lovely! today! 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment