Pages

Meow-magical!


Hi crafty friends!  Today I am so happy to show you this card I made using the newest release from TRHD. 


This set is called Meowgical and it is simply adorable!
It features four cute Halloween kitties as well as some awesome sentiments to go along with them.  
When creating this card, I used iuile watercolors to splatter some paint at the top, creating this speckled affect. I also embossed the lower half and then ink blended it to create more texture.  
This was such a fun card to make.  I hope you recreate and tag me on Instagram, if you do.

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment