Pages

Simplicity with a bit of humor

Who's ready for a cheeky card today?!

 Who doesn't love a bit of sarcasm with their happy mail?  I know I appreciate a little giggle while receiving it!  This new sentiment set called Sassy Sentiments 3, is the perfect stamp set to get just that.  It is filled with snarky adult humor that, if you know you know.  I paired this set with the checkered past stencil to add some interest and dimension.  For the finishing touch, I placed some of the enamel dots around the sentiment.  Did you know you can color them to match any color theme of your card?  I did so using Ohuhu markers today. 


I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 






No comments:

Post a Comment