Pages

C-ANT before Coffee

Hello Everyone! 
Donna here with you today sharing our mid-month post.
I can't believe it's already the middle of May.
I hope you've been able to enjoy some creative time as a diversion 
during all the craziness going on in our world right now.

For my post this month I created this cute little layered card using lots of
scraps from my stash along with some new products.

I chose water color for my medium on this cute little Ant from the
Buggy For Caffeine stamp set.


Buggy for Caffeine
This stamp set has a bazillion possibilities and there is also a coordinating Buggy for Caffeine die set. 


Broken Glass Stencil

To add some interest on my card base I used the Broken Glass Stencil and created some
shadows which I kinda sorta think look like ant trails. I used Picket Fence distress ink for the shading on that element of my card.  

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Wishing you the most beautiful day.
~Donna K


For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment