Pages

Happy Pawlidays

We are still celebrating Christmas in July!  
I am sharing a card today that features "Pawlidays"  
and some fun ways to use sequins on a card.

To make this card, I started with an alcohol ink  background.  
I put mojito, ember and dijon on a foam pad with a drizzle of blending solution and dabbed the paper letting them blend together using a blower to move them on the Yupo paper.  
While that dried, I stamped, colored and fussy cut the dog image.

I embossed the sentiment from the set with red embossing powder on vellum and matted it on gold paper.  Next, I decorated the stamped with with LOTS of sequins.  I chose tiny ones for the garland and bigger ones for the ornaments.  I hung tiny candy canes on the dog's antlers and added candy twist embellishments around the sentiment.  I used double-sided tape to adhere the sentiment and foam tape to adhere the dog image.  I matted the top panel on cardstock I inked with green ink. I chose a special sequin for the dog's collar.







  



 





Check out these new brushes by The Rabbit Hole Designs.
Blend beautifully!



For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:


Thanks or stopping by,
Kelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment