Pages

Jingle Wishes

Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have another Christmas card to share using products from the July Release.




I made a Slimline card so that I could stencil my trees in rainbow colors. I first stamped my santa from the Kringle Stamp Set on Bristol Smooth cardstock. I colored him in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers using water and a paintbrush. I then fussy cut him out. I did use a white colored pencil to color the Nooks and crannies of his beard.



I used some white cardstock and I used the Slice of Christmas Stencil with Rainbow Distress Oxide colors and my Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I sprayed some water and dried the excess with a microfiber towel. I then cut out my panel with a stitched slimline die and used black cardstock for the layering piece. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto my panel. I glued my panel onto a white card base. I then added some coarse irridescent glitter on my trees. I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by!




TRHD Products Used:








For more information, news and updates check out these links:


Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment: