Pages

Such a Cool Friend!

Hello crafty friend!  I hope you are keeping cozy during The Rabbit Hole Designs Christmas in July Release.

Today I am on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog with these two flakes friends.  They are keeping it cool and stylish with their colorful hats and scarves.  I am using the Warm and Cozy stamp set and coordinating die set. I used a retired candy twist stencil from my stash for the backgroundin the oval.
I stamped the snowmen in a light pink ink on coloring cardstock and colored them with soft blue, yellow green, and red OLO Markers. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the oval and popped up the snowman image with adhesive foam tape.  The background layer is a 4" x 5 1/4" Christmas red cardstock with flecks of white gold water color to make a snowy background. I rounded the four corners of both the red card front and the white A2 card base and glued them together.  I added the oval layer with images on top to complete the card.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out these two cool friends on The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 


Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


 

No comments:

Post a Comment