Pages

Warm Wishes

 


Hello! It's Lauren here with this cute card featuring this super cute snowman from the new Warm & Cozy stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop! 

I created an easy black and white background so this cutie can pop! I stamped the gift images from the set randomly over a 4x5.25 background. 


I then used a black gel pen to create dots all over.


I then trimmed a 4.23x 5.48" matt from black cardstock and adhered it to the back of my stamped panel.


Next, I stamped, Copic colored and die cute my cute snowman image. I also die cut 4 blank snowman shapes then adhered them all in a stack with my colored snowman on top.



I stamped my sentiment onto the background, adhered my snowman above it and then adhered the panel onto a top folding A2 (4.25x5.5") card base to finish my card!


I hope this has inspired you to create some fun snowman cards! Thanks for visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment