Pages

Warm and Cozy Wishes

Each year I say that I'm going to get my Christmas cards done early.  And each year I'm struggling to get them sent!  But this year I have a head start thanks to the Warm and Cozy stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs!  This stamp set is so adorable with four options of snowmen and four options for sentiments, plus some little gifts and a Christmas tree.  
For my card, I mixed some new and older products.  I used the Retro Christmas paper pack for the background and then created some texture using the Mesh Optical Illusion Stencil.  I use this stencil a lot because it is so versatile for different types of projects.  First I made masks of the tree and four of the little presents.  



Then I stamped the tree and gifts onto my card front and covered with the masks.  

Next, I used the stencil with some blue ink that coordinated with the Retro Christmas paper and added texture over the masked images.  I should have taken a video peeling up the masks because that is always a very satisfying moment 😂 Maybe next time. 

I popped up the snowman with some foam tape for dimension and stamped the sentiment directly onto the card.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

No comments:

Post a Comment