Pages

A Very Merry Retro Christmas Card

 

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to today's blog.  I created a retro Christmas card using The Rabbit Hole Designs Poinsettia & Pinecone stamps (a Kelly Taylor Cards illustration) along with the coordinating dies.
After coloring the images with OLO Markers, I die cut them with their coordinating die.  I cut apart the pine sprig to create two sprigs. Each sprig is gently shaped to bring in some depth to the the pinecones and needles.  I added splashes of white gold watercolor to create a falling snow effect on the Poinsettia flower and pine sprigs.
I used a pale pink ink to stamp the solo Poinsettia flower in a random pattern to  4" x 5 1/4" white card front.  I checked the placement of the sprigs and flower on the top right of the card front to see where to stamp the sentiment to the panel.  Once the sentiment is stamped, I attached the poinsettia and sprigs to the card front with glue and foam tape.  I finished the card by mounting it to a sage green A2 card base.  I colored the Matte White Enamel Dots with the white gold paint and lt them dry before adding them to the lower left corner of the card front.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today's blog.  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and are inspired to create something lovely today.

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment