Pages

Falling Leaves

 Hello!  Erin here to share a fall card with you!  I love fall and all the fall things!  Other than cleaning leaves in the yard, I don't like that very much. 😄 For this fall card, I used the Falling Leaves 6x6 stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

I colored the leaves a variety of colors with markers. I like that the Falling Leaves stamp set is so big. It gives great options for larger cards.  I make a lot of 5.5 by 5.5 square cards and this set is perfect for those. Since I was making an A2 sized card, I was able to choose what part of the image I cut my panel from and trimmed off some of the area where my coloring wasn't great. That green and red leaf, ugh!  I did not want that on my card.😂

I layered some orange and yellow card stock behind my leaf panel and mounted it all to a red card base.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Fall Foxes. Not only does the stamp set have four images of adorable little foxes, it also has some great sentiments. I personally like snarky sentiments and I have a lot more cards to share later this month using this stamp set.



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment