Pages

A Witch's Wardrobe

Hello there! Michelle here! The stamp set, Hex Yeah, has been a favorite of mine and I hate the idea of only using her for one season. It was time to update this witch's wardrobe!
A no-line coloring technique did the trick!
I also used the stamp set Kringle, for the sentiment and banner.
You can stamp your image with any light gray or light beige ink. Than have fun coloring! I used Copic markers to color.
Hat and Dress: R35, R46, R59, RV99
Sash and Buckle; Shoes: C7, C8, C10, YR23, YR27
Stocking: G05, G07, E40, N1
Hands: E11, E13, E15
Banner: G05, G09, G28
I embossed the top panel using Diamond Flower Stencil and gold embossing powder. 
For the inside panel I used Light Me Up Stencil and white embossing powder.

For this second card I wanted a winter inspired outfit. Blue, beige and a little leopard pattern. 
The same no-line stamping technique applies with some Copic Marker coloring.
Hat and Dress: B34, B37, B39
Stocking: B34, B37, E41,E41
Leopard Sash and Shoes: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Skin: E11, E13, E15

I used Spell It Stencil to spell the word 'WINTER' and used the withes legs for
the letter 'I'. I used distress oxide inks in shades tumbled glass and chipped sapphire. I 
scattered some snowflakes using the stencil Light Me Up and the same distress oxides.
I stenciled the stars using Pumpkin Face Stencil and antique linen and tumbled glass distress oxide inks.
I splattered some white paint. When dried I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set, Krinkle.

I added some finishing touches to both cards: bells, a twine bow, and gems.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment