Pages

Merry Christmas & Ho Ho Ho!


Happy, happy Friday!  Tangii here for today's share!  For my Christmas-y card today I used the Kringle stamp set & coordinating dies. I started off adding the strips of patterned paper to the side of my card front, leaving just enough room for my sentiment, etc.  I stamped the trees on some scraps of green patterns from the same paper pack then used the coord dies to cut them out.

I stamped the banner/ribbon on some pale patterned paper, die cut it then stamped my sentiment in the middle bending the sentiment on my block to fit the curve.  Here's a tip for that... place your clear block over the stamped ribbon, then when you place your sentiment on the block you can "copy" the ribbon shape/curve.

I went ahead now and placed the trees and sentiment where I wanted them, popped them up with pop dots and then stamped a few red Ho's around to fill a little more white space.

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment