Pages

Ho Ho Ho And Bouncy Juice!

 Hello everyone! Von Marie here and I am so Happy to be on the Blog today. I have a Christmas Card to share with you using some of my Favorite Products from TRHD.


On my card I used Caffeinated Kangaroo, Slice of Christmas Stencil, and the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I first made my background cutting out some Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I used the stencil with Crackling Campfire Distress ink to get the Ho three times on my A2 panel. I then used Rustic Wilderness around the edges and centers of my panel. I flicked some paint splatters of red and green paint using water and a paint brush. I then cut my panel out using a pierced rectangle die.


I stamped my Kangaroo using my Misti with Lawn Fawn Jet black ink onto Sweet Sentiment cardstock. I then colored it in with my Copic Markers. When I was done I fussy cut it out. I made my card base using green cardstock and glued my rectangle panel and my Kangaroo with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. I ink blended a strip of Bristol paper with Crackling Campfire Distress ink to stamp my sentiment. I cut it out with my paper trimmer and attached it to my card front. Lastly, I added some sequins. I hope you like my card. I wish you a Happy Holiday! Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:



Slice Of Christmas Stencil



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these Awesome places! 

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment