Pages

Daffodil Interactive Card


 Hi friends!  Goodness, do I have a fun card for you today?!  


I am putting out serious spring renewal vibes with this one.  I use the Daffodil stamp set from TRHD newest release and used a pull tab die to have it popping out of the ground.  It was so fun to make and reminded me how fun it is to make interactive cards.  

1. I stamped and colored the single daffodil image, then fussy cut it out.  There are, also, coordinating dies if you'd prefer.  

2. I used a cloud stencil and distress ink to create the sky.  

3. To create the grassy hill, I tore green cardstock, roughly in the shape of a mound.  

4. I inked blended the mount with brown distress ink, but any style of ink would work.

5.  I then, stamped the sentiment in black Memento ink, making sure to stamp it several times to ensure a clear dark image.  

6.  I used the pull tab die as instructed to create the interactive bit.

7.  I glued or foam taped everything in place onto a A2 size card base  to complete this beauty.  

Want to see this card in action?  Visit my Instagram @craftwithme101 to see it!

I hope you recreate this card, even if it's not with the interactive element.  If you do, please tag me on Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by today crafty friends!

 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 



No comments:

Post a Comment