Pages

Easter Blessings | Easter Bunnies Stamp Set

 Hello and welcome back to the blog; it's Rick back with you today to share a super cute and easy card using the brand new Easter Bunnies Stamp Set designed by Agota Pop for the Rabbit Hole Designs.  The Easter Bunnies Stamp Set features three cute little kids dressed up in easter bunny outfits; each in different posies getting Easter eggs ready for the hunt.  

Easter Blessing Card Easter Bunnies Stamp Set Rick Adkins

I stamped the super cute little bunny with the egg that has a cute little bow wrapped around it in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, so that I could do a little watercoloring.  Once I got it colored up it was time to cut it out.  There are the matching Easter Bunnies Dies available but I didn't have them at the time I designed this card; so I did a little fussy cutting to cut it out.  

Easter Blessing Card Easter Bunnies Stamp Set Rick Adkins

Once I had the cute little bunny cut out I cut a standard A2 top folding card base.  I cut a piece of peach cardstock using the largest die from the You've Been Framed Dies.  Before attaching the card front to the card base I did a little ink splattering to add a little texture.  Once I was done with the splattering it reminded me of the Robin Egg Candy that was popular when I was a kid.  I attached the die cut piece of cardstock to the card base. 

Easter Blessing Card Easter Bunnies Stamp Set Rick Adkins

 I cut strips of cardstock in easter colors that matched the coloring done on the bunny.  I attached each strip alternating colors just off center.  I placed the card base into my stamp positioner and placed the little bunny where I wanted it to be.  I stamped Easter from the stamp set on the strips with a nice purple ink.  I then added a second strip of the same peach cardstock with the rest of the sentiment on it.  I finished off the card by taking a few of the Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots to the card front, but before attaching each I colored each one with coordinating pastel alcohol markers.  

Thanks for dropping by today I hope that you have a fabulous day.  

Happy Crafting, 

Rick 

No comments:

Post a Comment