Pages

Happy Easter Card | Easter Basket Stamp Set | The Rabbit Hole Designs

 Hello and welcome to the Rabbit Hole Designs Blog! It's Rick here with you today and I am sharing a super cute clean and simple but colorful card; perfect for giving to your loved ones at Easter. My easter basket card also features a fun and easy watercolor technique. The card today features the Easter Basket Stamp Set and a few other supplies from The Rabbit Hole Designs LLC.


Happy Easter Card by Rick Adkins


My card today features the Easter Basket Stamp Set, Easter Basket Dies, Easter Bunnies Stamp Set (the easter sentiment), and the Happy Scripty Stamp Set (for the happy). I stamped the Easter Basket in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. I picked this ink because I knew I wanted to do a little watercoloring with the images.

 

Happy Easter Card by Rick Adkins

Once I did my little watercoloring with my water based markers I die cut the basket using the coordinating Easter Basket Dies.  Once I cut out the cute little basket I cut cardstock strips in a few spring colors and attached them to my card base.  I then stamped the "happy" sentiment from the Happy Scripty Stamp Set in a pink oxide ink.  I then stamped the "Easter" from the Easter Bunnies Stamp Set, in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.  After the ink dried I simply attached the easter basket to the card base with liquid adhesive.  This finished off my clean and simple happy easter card.  

Thanks for dropping by today I hope that you have a wonderful week.  

Stay Crafty, 

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment