Pages

Who's ready for spring friends?

 Hi crafty peeps!  I'm glad to see you today!  I want to share this card I made using The Rabbit Hole Designs newest release.  This beautiful set called Daffodil is a great addition to any spring stamp collection.  The daffodil is one of the first signs of spring.  They bring such joy after a cold long winter.  I am lucky enough to have several in my garden every year.  Let me know in the comments, what your favorite flower is?  What flower always makes you smile?


I started by stamping the image onto a white cardstock, leaving a bit empty at the bottom for the grass.  I then, colored the image using alcohol markers, focusing on blending to enhance the softness.  After, I stamped the sentiment at the top of the panel.  I finished the panel by adding the grass (which I created by just free handing a half circle on green cardstock) with the word "spring" on it (also available on this set).  I glue the card panel to a A2 size pattern paper, then glued that to the same size card base. I left the inside blank so that I could add the occasion sentiment inside later on.  This is a very simple card but I think sometimes, clean and simple is the way to go.

Thanks for stopping by today!
 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 




No comments:

Post a Comment