Pages

A Rainbow of Gift Packages Wreath Card

Hey there, card makers! I am Rick and I am brand new to the Rabbit Hole Designs Design Team and I get to share a fun card with you today using the Baby's 1st Christmas Stamp Set (designed by Agota Pop exclusively for Rabbit Hole Designs). I'm thrilled to share with a vibrant and unique Rainbow Gift Package Wreath Card using the adorable Baby's 1st Christmas Stamp Set from Rabbit Hole Designs LLC. This fun and colorful design will surely bring a smile to anyone's face during the holiday season. 


You can create this magical design using the oh-so-adorable Baby's 1st Christmas Stamp Set from Rabbit Hole Designs. This stamp set is a true gem - versatile and perfect for adding that extra special touch to your cards.

I started this card design by ink blending the background in rainbow colors. I mean rainbows are great any time of the year right! Next I stamped stamping each set of presents in a wreath formation making sure to mask each one before stamping the next. I then added some additional colors to each with some colored pencils to create a fun colorful card design.


Next I cut out the word happy using the Happy Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Die from some black cardstock and the coordinating shadow die from some white cardstock.  I then masked off the part of the Christmas sentiment that I didn't want to use on this card with some post it notes before stamping it in embossing ink onto some black cardstock and heat embossing it in white.  I used one of the banner dies from the You've Been Framed Layering Dies to cut it out.  To finish off the design I added a few Clear Enamel Dots to add a little extra touch.

Thanks for dropping by today and checking out my card.  I hope you have a wonderful day!  

Rick

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places!


No comments:

Post a Comment