Pages

Wintery Night Scene Card with the Penguining Stamp Set

Hello crafty friends it's Rick again for the Rabbit Hole Designs and I have another fun holiday card to share with you today.  Today I am used the Penguining Stamp Set from the Rabbit Hole Designs LLC to along with a few other products to create a fun wintery night sky scene card.  


The super cute penguins in the Penguining Stamp Set were illustrated exclusively by Tatsiana Zayats for the Rabbit Hole Designs LLC.  And I am just going to tell you that they were so easy to stamp and color!  To create the night scene I started out by cutting a piece of black cardstock with the largest die from the You've Been Framed Dies.  I then took the Cat Eye 6 x 6 Stencil and turned it on it's side and used some Distress Oxide inks to blend through in different colors.  I then took the same colors and softened the stenciling by going back over it again while the ink was still wet.  This helped to create the aurora borealis in the night sky.  


To finish off the card I added some snow banks with my colored pencils for the penguins to stand on and added a few trees in the background to complete the scene.  I then added it to a top folding card base made of heavy weight white cardstock.  And for that little extra touch I added in some snow with a white gel pen and some of the Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots before adding my sentiment.  

Thanks for dropping by today and checking out my card.  I hope that you have a wonderful day.  

Rick 

No comments:

Post a Comment