Pages

Another Turned Page

Hello! This is Erin and today I am sharing a fall themed card from the latest release at The Rabbit Hole Designs! 


 

I used the Falling Leaves Stencil to create a background.  I choose several different green inks and one yellow ink and blended them in random order.


I love how the stenciling turned out!  There is enough color variation to give it some texture without taking away from the monotone look I was aiming for.  


For the main image, I used the books with mushrooms from the Autumn is Calling stamp set and colored it with pencils.  I cut it out using with the coordinating dies.

I used the You've Been Framed Layering Dies to trim the background and also to make the little banner for the "another turned page" sentiment. I added some twine and mounted the card front onto a yellow card base.    



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment