Pages

Arctic Fox Card, Turning the Fall Foxes Wintery

 


Hi! Today I have a cute arctic fox winter card to share. I took this cute image from the Fall Foxes stamp set, illustrated by Agota Pop, and set him in a wintery background. 

I started by stamping the image onto a white cardstock base measuring 4.23x5.48 and then colored him using colored pencils. I also stamped a fussy cut a mask and placed it over my colored image. 


I then used the Making Waves stencil to mask off a hill and ink blended a blue sky. 







I wanted my fox to have a colorful scarf, so I decided to stamp the leaves included in the stamp set onto a separate scarf then fussy cut it out and adhered it over the uncolored scarf. paper piecing it on. (Head over to my blog to watch a short video of how I did it).



Next, I added some shading to the snow and beneath my fox using my colored pencils. 



To make it extra wintery, I splattered some white acrylic paint all over my panel.



When the splatters where dry, I stamped on my sentiment then adhered the panel onto a white, top folding card base.

I hope my card inspires you to color up these cute foxes in a wintery way! Thanks for visiting!

Here are links to the products I used to create this card:

Fall Foxes 5x6.5 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment