Pages

Happy Single's Awareness Day

Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today with a quick not-a-valentine card! This card features the new sassy and snarky Anti-Valentine's Day stamp set paired with the new Circle Illusion Stencil.  



I started by stenciling the Circle Illusions stencil onto a A2 size card panel.  I used Distress Oxide ink in Barn Door and a blender brush to create a fadeout/ombre effect leaving the bottom of the panel still white.  Next, I stamped the Cupid silhouette in the same red ink using my stamping platform so I could stamp the image multiple times, layering the ink to intensify the color. I centered my cupids within the circle patterns on the stenciled background, allowing them to frame the cupids!  My final Cupid was stamped and then the circle with the line through it (what in the world is that thing called??) was stamped directly over it in black ink. My sentiments were stamped directly onto the card base with black ink.
I could have been done there, but I chose to die cut the focal cupid circle out and pop if up with a layer of fun foam for a bit more dimension!
All in all I love how quickly this card came together, and the design is easily replicated for any theme and stencil!!


That wraps up my post for today, I will be back next week for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram-Shanna



For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.The Rabbit Hole DesignsThe Rabbit Hole Designs InstagramThe Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook PageThe Rabbit Hole Designs PinterestThe Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment