Pages

Holiday Smooch With "Love You More"

Happy Holidays!
New DTM Kelly here and I am excited to share my first project for

I took a their romantic Valentine themed stamp set, "Love You More" and 
set the couple in a holiday theme under the mistletoe.  
I use their incredibly sweet "Candy Twist" stencil on the background panel with red glitz gel.  
I used the large heart in the set upside down to create the mistletoe.







I was inspired by Kristina Werner's guest post to add snow to their hair.
They are both dressed in holiday colors. 





Products Used:

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/e7803a_2256ead09d6b489cbf739f529b83c3ac~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_660,h_924,al_c/e7803a_2256ead09d6b489cbf739f529b83c3ac~mv2.png



I hope you enjoyed my holiday take on this very versatile set "Love You More"!

For more information, news and updates check out these links:


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Kelly


1 comment: