Pages

Love by Niccole

Hello everyone!

It's Niccole from Nic & Viv Designs back again to share another card I made using one of The Rabbit Hole Designs new stamp sets. 



For today's card I used the Put A Bow On It stamp set. I love how versatile this stamp set is.

I have a lot of pictures today for you. This way I can show you each card and a close up of the foil on each card.

 

How to create this card:
  • Square card base that is 4.25"x4.25".
  • Stamp the bows stamp from the Put A Bow On It  stamp set with Versamark Ink on a 3.75"x3.75" square.
  • Add clear embossing powder and heat emboss bow image.
  • Cut a piece of foil to cover embossed image.
  • Run bow image with foil through laminator.
  • Remove foil to reveal foiled image.
  • Frame out square stamped image with coordinating color to frame it.
  • Add image to square card base.
  • Stamp the word LOVE from the Put A Bow On It stamp set in the bottom right corner at an angle coinciding with the heart shape.
  • Add a few black Nuvo Crystal Drops randomly to finish the card.
Here is one more picture of the full cards ...



What do you think of the three foiled Put A Bow On It cards? Which is your favorite I really love how they turned out.

TRHD Products used:

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

I have had so much fun playing with the Put A Bow On It stamp set today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me.

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!   -Nic-


No comments:

Post a Comment