Pages

Heart Dance

Good morning everyone! It's Amanda W joining you today with this sweet Valentine card featuring the new Love You More - Heart Dance stamp set. This couple is just so sweet and coincidentally kind of make a heart shape with their dance pose. ;)



To make this card I stamped the open heart cluster from the set in pink all over the card front and die cut a heart shape out. Then I backed it with iridescent vellum and put a sentiment strip across it.


Then I made a mini card for the inside and stamped my couple in the center and colored them with copic markers. I glued this to the inside of my regular A2 card so the couple shows through the window. I just love how this looks!


With it structured like this you get the pretty vellum window, the full image and still have room to write your love note to that special someone.

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

The products I used are:




For more information, news and updates check out these links:




No comments:

Post a Comment