Pages

A LOVE-ly bookmark!


Hey yall!  Happy Sunday!  Tangii here sharing my first bookmark for the year (yeah, I'll make several before the year ends, lol)  I love reading and I love, love, love pretty bookmarks!  For today's bookmark I used the new Valentine stencil and the hearts from the Je t-aime stamp set.
I started off stamping a bunch of hearts in white pigment ink over my black tag.  Then I wanted to stack the letters so they'd fit on my tag better.  So once my stencil was in place and taped down I slathered some pretty pink glittery paste on!  Starting with the "ve" and then adjusting my stencil, etc. and then slathering more on the "lo".  So sparkly and pretty!

I stamped some words from various sets and then crude cut them with scissors (yes, I know the cutting isn't straight, lol) these are popped up on the tag.  Finally I added some pretty ribbons at the top and voila! I'm ready to go buy some new books for my pretty new bookmark! lol

 All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment