Pages

Hello New Year!


Happy Monday and happy, happy New Year!  Tangii here for today's share!  I whipped up a pretty little card to add to a gift bag for a friend.  I used
Pretty in Peony and Marquee Words for this card. 

I stamped one of the larger flowers and added one of the stems and colored with Copic markers.  I  love flowers and I LOVE coloring them.  One of the things I love about this set is that you can color up those flowers with great detail or you can quickly add some color and they are still beautiful.  So easy to color!!!

Next up I stamped the "Hello" in green ink and then added some teeny rhinestones, pinks and greens.

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment