Pages

Its All About Love AND stencils!

 Hello crafty people! Thanks for stopping by today to take a look. Todays card is all about love! 
I wanted to create a nice clean and simple card with the Open Heart stencil. I started out by applying a tiny bit of bright pink ink and then spread on some Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel. I let the panel dry over night to let it get completely dry. I didn't want to be tempted to touch it before it was totally dry.



After the panel was completely dry I added a frame around the panel. 
 Next I stamped the sentiment from the Je t'aime stamp set on a die cut heart and added a bit of silver thread behind it for a little touch of fancy.
I hope I was able to provide some inspiration today! Stop by The Rabbit Hole Designs to check out all the amazing products in the January new release.
Thanks so much!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment