Pages

Watch out Monday, I'm comin' for ya!

Hi crafty friends! Thanks for stopping by today. Today's card is all about the grumpy and sassy Caffeinated Unicorn! Isn't she the best? This feels so relatable to me most mornings, not just Mondays!! 





This card is pretty clean and simple but it packs a sassy punch. I started by ink blending directly onto an A2 size card base. I ink blended through the Aim for the Stars Stencil also from TRHD.

I set that aside and stamped and colored in the hilarious Caffeinated Unicorn with my alcohol markers. I did fussy cut her out but there are coordinating dies available. 




For the sentiment, I chose one from the amazing Sassy Sentiments stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs. This is one of my most beloved and most used stamp sets. There are just so many good sentiments on that one!  



All that was left was to assemble the pieces. I popped the sentiment and the unicorn up on the ink blended card base. I used a corner chomper on the card base (and the sentiment) for continuity and to add a little extra interest. 




I hope that you enjoyed the card today! Wishing you an amazingly caffeinated day! Be sure to check out all the fabulous products and other caffeinated critters that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 






Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment