Pages

Je'tamie I Love you

 Hello my crafty friends today I have a super sweet card to share today using the Je'tamie 3x4 Stamp Set along with the 6x6 Open Heart Stencil


For the background, I wanted to add a little sparkle so I used my Cotton Tail Blending brushes along with my favorite distress oxide inks to add a little color to the background before I added some glitter gel. I did let this sit overnight just to make sure the background was completely dry.



The glitter just gives it that little bit of sparkle.




For my sweet rabbits, I wanted to keep them very soft and used 3 of my distress inks to give them a watercolor look without taking away from their features. I also added just the slightest bit of pink to her eyes cheeks and ears. This may be one of my favorite sets not just for Valentine's day but for anyone you want to tell you love them!












No comments:

Post a Comment