Pages

Coffee Buzzed

 

Hello my crafty friends!  Welcome to my 1st blog of 2021!  I am buzzing by to share this fun coffee card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs; Clouds In My Coffee Stencil along with Caffeinated Bee and Sassy Sentiments stamp sets.


I stamped the  bee in yellow ink and colored it with a combination of TriBlend and Copic alcohol markers. I added Liquid Pixie Dust to the purple eye shadow and the blueish wings.


I used the Clouds in my Coffee Stencil and the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes to blend the clouds in pastel Distress Oxides inks on a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock.  I used a honeycomb die in my stash to die cut a couple of openings in the card front.  I stamped the sentiment "Does this coffee make me look productive?" on the card front. I cut a layer of black cardstock measuring 4 1/8" x 5 3/4".  I  used and liquid glue to attach the card front to the black cardstock layer.


Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:

 Clouds In My Coffee Stencil

Caffeinated Bee stamp set

Sassy Sentiments

Cotton Tail Blender Brushes


I hope you enjoyed this Coffee Buzzed Bee card featuring the Clouds In My Coffee Stencil along with Caffeinated Bee and Sassy Sentiments stamp sets. I love to hear from you. Let me know what are you looking forward to in the new year?  Me, I hope to be traveling and able to visit with friends


 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment