Pages

Love Ya!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a Valentine card or it could be a anytime card using the Newest TRHD Release.


On my card I used the New Valentine Stencil. I first ink blended white cardstock with Wilted Violet and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide inks using my Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I then used the stencil for the hearts only onto my panel. I used a Spatula with BM Perfect Plum Glitter Glaze, after it was dry I cut my panel out with my paper trimmer.


I then used some Lavender Glitter cardstock with a Double Stitched A2 Rectangle to layer my stenciled inked background using foam tape. I then added them to a A2 purple heavy weight card base. Oh yes lots of purple goodness. I then used a "love Ya" word die from my stash and cut it out two times in black cardstock. I added my word sentiment to my panel and then added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to make it extra shiny. Lastly, I added some purple glitter enamel dots. I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD products Used:



Cotton Tail Blending Brushes


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie







No comments:

Post a Comment