Pages

Dreamy Little Pup



 Hi! It's Lauren here today sharing this sweet little card featuring the new Naps stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop. 

I used an embossing ink pad to stamp the image onto black cardstock. Then I used the Clouds in My Coffee stencil as a template to help me create puffy clouds.



I then used my colored pencils to color my pup and the clouds.



Once everything was coloured up, I added "stars" using a white acrylic paint pen.
 





I trimmed my panel to 4.23x5.48 and then adhered it to a white, top folding A2 sized (4.25x5x5) card base. Then I adhered some small star bling from my stash to finish off this cute card.






I had tons of fun creating this card and I hope it inspires you to get coloring! I've linked the products I used below. Thanks for visiting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment