Pages

Yappy Birthday! - The Rabbit Hole Designs 5 Year Celebration!

 

Hello my crafty friend!  Hope your new year is off wonderful start. The Rabbit Hole Designs is celebrating 5 years, Happy Birthday!


Let's get this pawty started and take a closer look at how I created this card!
I started with a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" premium coloring cardtock.  I stamped the image of the dog with balloons in the center using a stamp positioner.  I stamped a second image on a piece of Masking Magic. This is a reusable delicate tack adhesive backed paper used to block of areas on a project. You can either fussy cut the mask image or die cut it using the coordinating dies. I placed over the stamped image on the cardfront.  

I used a low tack sticky mat under the card front to hold it while I ink blended the background with pink and purple Distress Oxide inks.  I placed the Mid-Century Modern #2 layering stencil, the starburst layer, over the top of the ink blended card front.  It is a 6x6 stencil and grips to the sticky mat over the A2 card front.  For this technique you can use a damp baby wipe or damp paper towel to daub over the starburst openings.  Daubing the slightly damp cloth will lift off some of the ink color on the blended background.  When you remove the stencil, you will see the starburst shapes show up lighter on the background.
I moved the card front from the sticky mat to a splatter box and a proceeded to add splatters of white ink using a paint brush and slightly diluted white liquid ink.
I pealed off the Masking Magic and colored the birthday balloon dog image with OLO Alcohol Markers.
I die cut the Happy, Birthday, and You Scripty Word and Shadow Layer dies from pale pink cardstock. I used the "Y" from You to replace the "H" in Happy making it read "Yappy Birthday" for the sentiment. I glued the sentiment into place and added Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots to the front of the card.  The finished card front is attached to an light pink A2 card base.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by to celebrate 5 year with The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today!

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment