Pages

How about an 80's vibe?

 

Hello crafty friends! 

I am so glad you are here today!  Today I have a throwback vibe for you.  I used colors that made me think of the 1980's.  You know what I'm talking about.  That teal and purple everyone was wearing.  And who didn't have a Charlotte Hornet's jacket for that very same reason?  Isn't it funny how even colors can represent an era?  

I created this card with the set called Naps from TRHD.  I have made and sent so many cards with this adorable set and get compliments on it every time.  I am not the only that loves it apparently.  I used the die "you've been framed" to start off my card then I used the Beam of Light stencil to create this background. Then I stamped the image onto a circle punched cardstock piece.  This allows me to showcase the pup and allow the background to shine.  I finished it off by placing several enamel dots on the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


No comments:

Post a Comment